Social distancing refers to limiting public gatherings as much as possible.
Social distancing guidelines
- Do not leave your house unless it’s essential.
- Do not attend school or classes as of Wednesday, 18 March until after Easter.
- Do not attend gatherings of more than 100 people
- Greet people using your elbows or feet.
- Keep your house as clean as possible and disinfectutensils, surfaces, floors and furniture.
- Avoid using the same utensils and bathroom facilities asa sick person.
- Make sure you disinfect your bathroom area as droplets can be transmitted
- Open windows and doors to let fresh air inside at all times.
- Avoid going out to restaurants, clubs, malls and other public spaces.
- Check on your loved ones through social media and your smartphone.
- Hold out on any non-essential physical socialising like going on a date or partying with friends.
- Cancel any playdates and playground time for the kids.