Covid-19 Registration is now open to citizens 50 years and above.
Six Steps to getting registered
- Register on the Electronic Vaccination System (EVDS) at https://vaccine.enroll.health.gov.za
- The welcome screen will tell you what to do next.
- Follow the instructions, put in all the details the system asks you for.
- When you are done, the system will send an SMS to the number you provided
- The SMS will tell you that you are registered.
- When it is your turn to be vaccinated, the system will send you another SMS with a date and the venue for your vaccination
You can also register using USSD, simply dial *134*832*IDNumber# (if you do not have an ID number, just dial *134*832# )
You can also register using Whatsapp, send the word REGISTER to 0600 123456