All people who are 18 years and older and who intend to be vaccinated must enroll on the Electronic Vaccination Data System (EVDS)
All Healthcare professionals (public & private) and employees in the public health sector (on the PERSAL system) must enroll on the Electronic Vaccination Data System (EVDS) through https://bookings.v4hcw.co.za/vax/
Information submitted during registration will be used to:
• Identify eligible vaccination beneficiaries
• Plan supply of vaccines and ancillary items
• Allocate beneficiaries to their nearest available service point
• Communicate with enrolled individuals about the vaccination
program, including but not limited to:
- when and where they will be vaccinated
- follow-up vaccination appointments
- Access to internet on any device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, desktop etc.)
- Your ID number or Passport (non-RSA), general contact information (your cellphone number will be used as the primary mode of communication).
- Information about your employment (primary employer and location of work)
- Where relevant, your professional registration details, and medical aid are also requested.
- With all information at hand registration should take approximately 2-3 minutes (Three steps)